Stage 2 Follow-On Formula
(6–12 Months) 900g
Proudly made in Australia, our Stage 2 Organic A2 Protein Follow-On Formula provides infants with the nutrition they need for normal growth and development. We blend organic A2 protein cow’s milk with prebiotics, probiotics, vitamins and minerals to create a formula that’s nutritious and kinder to little tummies.
- Unique combination of Australian certified organic cow’s milk + A2 beta casein protein
- Kinder to little tummies
- Advanced Prebiotics (FOS) and Probiotics (LC40)
- DHA & ARA
- Essential Vitamins A, B, C, D, E and Minerals Iron and Iodine
- Nutritionally balanced to support normal infant growth and development
- Palm oil free, does not contain soy
- Hygienically sealed separate spoon compartment
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Ocean Road Dairies Infant Formula and Toddler Milk?
Ocean Road Dairies Organic A2 Protein Infant Formula and Toddler Milk is a nutritionally balanced cow’s milk formula suitable for children from birth – 1 year +, made in Australia from Australian organic A2 protein milk.
What is organic A2 beta-casein protein type milk?
Our milk is special, it’s organic and contains only the A2 beta-casein protein type. There are two main types of protein found in cows' milk, casein and whey. The beta–casein protein can be present in two forms. A1 is the most common protein found in today’s cows' milk. Historically however, cows naturally produced only the A2 beta-casein protein which many people find feels kinder to their tummy.
Is it organically certified?
We are organically certified by NASAA – The National Association for Sustainable Agriculture Australia. Our products are compliant with strict guidelines, truly organic and free from nasty chemicals, fertilisers and pesticides. Look for the recognised NASAA symbol on the can.
Where is it made?
Made in Victoria, Australia from real farm fresh Australian organic A2 protein milk.
When can I start feeding my baby infant formula?
It is recommended to seek medical advice prior to transitioning from breastmilk to infant formula. If you wish to change over the brand of infant formula, a gentle and staged approach is recommended as it can take time for babies and toddlers to transition to a different formulation.
Should I follow the preparation directions?
Always follow the recommended preparations directions, failure to comply could result in an adverse effect in your infant or toddler.
My baby has allergies, is it ok to feed Ocean Road Dairies infant formula to my child?
Any allergen ingredients are clearly stated on the back label of the can. Please do not feed your baby if they have been diagnosed with any of the listed allergens. Always consult a healthcare professional for specialist advice.
How do I order?
1. Select the product you would like to order
2. Select your desired quantity
3. Select either buy now for a one-time purchase OR subscribe to receive a regular delivery (select either fortnightly or monthly)
4. Add to cart
5. Go to the checkout and enter your billing information to complete your order
6. An order confirmation message will display on your screen when your order is complete. You will then receive a confirmation email to the email address provided at checkout
How do I subscribe to receive Ocean Road Dairies Infant Formula?
You can subscribe to enjoy Ocean Road Dairies Formula delivered fortnightly or monthly.
There are no lock in contracts and you can edit or cancel your subscription at anytime.
Follow our simple steps to receive a regular delivery of your desired Stage.
1. Select your formula, Stage 1, Stage 2 or Stage 3
2. Select your quantity, as many cans as you like
3. Select your frequency, fortnightly or monthly
4. Add to cart and checkout when you're ready
How do I unsubscribe from Ocean Road Dairies Infant Formula?
Log in to your account page, click the 'Subscriptions' button, click the 'View' button and then click the 'Cancel' button.
What are your company details?
Ocean Road Dairies is a registered trade mark 100% owned by Ocean Dairy Pty Ltd.
We deliver throughout Australia. Because our product is delivered via Australia Post or courier, we deliver direct to door only within Australia. Orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Camperdown VIC and usually take up between 2–7 working days for delivery from date of dispatch in metro areas and up to 10 working days from dispatch in rural areas. Dispatch will be confirmed via email.
Track your order via the confirmation tracking link sent to your email address after your order is shipped.